Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Randomness is the spice of Life

My daughter keeps losing her socks. Seriously. She will take them off and then it's almost like they just disappear, like that. Inane things like this make up the majority of my day. Or like I've begun collecting soda can tabs. No reason. Just thought it would make an interesting collection. The things I do to try and stave off depression.

And that is another subject. Yes I am depressed again. Not quite the same as before. this is not a bipolar low kind of depression. This is just a "I lost one of my best friends a year ago" kind of depression. February 7, 2010 I lost someone very dear to me. So yeah I am depressed. But I really dont wanna be. If he was here and saw this he would smack me silly and tell me to get a grip. Well maybe not quite like that but he would be disappointed. He was always so full of life, he would have hated to see anyone mourn him like this. So instead I run around the house looking for lost socks. Or I start collecting soda can tabs.

Randomness truly is the spice of Life.

No comments: