Thursday, January 27, 2011

Insomnia Suckage

Cant sleep. Again. I dont think I've fully slept at night in weeks. It's funny to me how much we need sleep. Honestly, I like the night. It's quiet and free from the pressures of this life. I dont have 5 million people telling me what to do and where to go. I can be whoever I want to be at night. For instance, tonight I kinda feel like a Jedi so I will probably go play KOTOR (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic) for a bit. Or if I felt like a medieval thief I could attempt some writing. And so on. I dont have to be me is the point. So why instead of doing any of those things am I writing here? Because I can also take the time to truly look inside myself and for once speak my mind about whatever I choose. I just felt like sharing my thoughts on why I like being a night Owl. On the other hand if you have to work at night...Not as much fun. I've done it. Mostly because I still have to be whatever my job wants me to be. And that to me...sucks.....But then again it's life and we just have to keep at it...or something wisdomy like that. I dont know. My ramblings dont always seem coherent at night. So maybe I'll just shut up and go play a game.

No comments: